Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Hapenned To Tawnee Stone



already
know that Hitchcock is the protagonist in my blog and has several paragraphs own so it was a pleasant surprise to run into this bar on a recent trip to Madrid. Are in the neighborhood of points near the house of Lope de Vega, and is basically tapas. It also offers an unusual service: bring your food in a Merendera (and even the heat if you want) and you pay only the drink. Indeed I found a group like this when I went, which I thought was strange because I had not ever seen. Hitchcock is omnipresent in this small: In the letter, the decoration in the toilets ... And by the way, ask a couple of sandwiches that were excellent. Well, nice, cheap and original. And I do not have pagadop for saying this (ha ha).

0 comments:

Post a Comment